IMPORTANT: QUSA reimbursement procedure and policy has changed
The new QUSA reimbursement policy includes the following:
- Reimbursement requests must happen within 30 days of the completion of event or purchase of materials or by the Monday of the following block break, whichever is later.
- One reimbursement form per purchaser per proposal should be submitted
- Reimbursement on a rolling basis can be requested. Please request it using this form.
- All correct documentation must be submitted with the reimbursement form - see table below.
- Sumbit a Legacy Form here.
- All reimbursement cheques will be issued within two weeks of a request being submitted.
- Failure to submit reimbursement on time and with the appropriate documentation may result in reimbursement being delayed or not issued
- You MUST be an approved purchaser to receiver reimbursement. The organizer who applied for funding must sumbit an Approved Purchaser form.